You can check the current status of your trip under Bookings. This records all your reservations with FishingBooker, depending on whether they're:
- Awaiting Response or confirmation from the captain
- Confirmed as an Upcoming Trip
- No longer active and are a Past Booking
Under the Awaiting Response section, you'll find details of any trip you've requested to book with a captain or any confirmed trip that you or the captain have requested changes to. You'll see one of the following statuses:
- Pending Confirmation. This means your captain has not yet responded to your booking request. Captains have 24 hours to respond to a request before it will be automatically declined. At this point, the funds are reserved and still on your account until the request has been confirmed. If the captain confirms the trip, the funds will be held as the trip deposit. If they don't, the funds will be returned to your account
- Change Pending. Either you or the captain have requested to change the booking. Each party has 48 hours to respond to a change booking request before it is automatically declined and the details revert to those of the original booking.
Any booking in the Upcoming Trips section has been confirmed and is scheduled to go ahead. At this point, FishingBooker has charged your Credit Card/PayPal for the deposit or full amount if you booked via Online Payments. Here, you'll see the reservation status as Confirmed.Delete
The Past Bookings category is for bookings that are no longer active. These cover:
- Trips that already took place (in which case, you'll see the status Done or Pending Review).
- If a trip was canceled or you requested to cancel your booking. You'll see the Canceled or Cancel Requested status and no further changes can be made to your reservation. The deposit amount has been or will be handled according to the captain's cancellation policy.
- If the booking request was was Declined. No further changes can be made, as the decline has been fully processed. The deposit for your trip has been returned to you.