If you no longer want your listing to appear on FishingBooker, you can always unpublish. To do so, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Go to your Listings.
- Click Edit next to the listing you want to edit.
- Click on the Listed button on the bottom left-hand side of the page on desktop or on the Your Listing Is Published button on mobile.
- You can set your listing visibility to Published, Snoozed, and Unlisted.
- A Published listing is visible to customers.
- A Snoozed listing is temporarily invisible to customers. This option allows you to set the snooze period yourself, which can be useful in circumstances when you are temporarily unable to take customers fishing.
- An Unlisted listing is permanently invisible to customers. The listing can be republished, but this must be done manually.
Show me the steps on desktop
Show me the steps on the FishingBooker for Captains app