Customers choose trips based on the information you provide. Therefore, you should include as many details as possible in your trip description. You should let your potential customers know:
- What you'll do on the trip and whether there are any additional activities (like snorkeling, a BBQ, etc.)
- What is and what isn't included in the trip
- Where you'll take them and how long it will take
- How skilled the angler should be for a trip
- Any other important information
You should also let customers know the fish you'll be targeting on the trip. You can do this by selecting fish species for each trip on the FishingBooker for Captains app.
The more information customers have, the more likely they are to book a trip that suits their needs.
You can always contact us regarding your trip information so that we can optimize your listing.