If you need to cancel a trip due to bad weather, then your customer is eligible for a full refund or a free rescheduled trip. You can suggest alternative dates or process a refund of the deposit to the customer when you need to cancel.
You are responsible for canceling the trip.
To cancel a trip due to bad weather, please follow these steps:
- Go to your Bookings.
- Find the booking you need to cancel and click View details.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Cancel booking.
- Select Bad or unsafe weather conditions as a reason from the drop-down menu.
- You will then be given the option to suggest alternative dates to your customer.
- If you still want to cancel, click Next until you reach the last cancellation screen.
- Choose Yes, cancel.